Wednesday 28 April 2010

Bo'ness Hustings Online #LEF #GE2010

Just before I took to the platform for this evening's hustings I was told that it was to be broadcast live to the internet. I just had time to tweet the url before taking my seat.

I was going to blog up the hustings but I was wondering when I might have the time. You may want to take a look here while I find the time to get around to a blog entry. Apparently it will be available all week.

But well done to St. Andrew's for getting their hustings out there beyond the confines of the building.

By the way, there was a question about the gaffe of the day from the Prime Minister.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, the sound volume during the St Andrew's webcast to the world was very weak...it was very difficult to hear what people were saying. Better luck next time.

    From Dubai

    ReplyDelete