Monday 23 November 2009

Parish Notice

Blogging has been light for the past fortnight for a couple of reasons. While I was off work for that time firstly in week one my broadband gave up on me, then in week two once that had been sorted my laptop decided it was only going to survive for a max of about 15 minutes a time before freezing, but more often between 5 and 10 minutes.

Therefore to have made last week's Lib Dem Voice Golden Dozen despite all the difficulties in getting anything published makes it is somewhat more warming that my previous mentions amongst the most popular and best Lib Dem posts of the week.

Thank you everyone for bearing with me. As regular readers will now today is a Monday so I'm not likely to get into any heavy posting today but hope to resume some sort of semi-normal posting again from tomorrow while my laptop visits the Doctor's surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment